Posts by jweste

How do you deploy the latest OHIF as a single json file with Yarn? I can then test it easier on my development machine.

Thanks, Marcel

Sorry, Marcel

I didn´t see your post.

Here we have instructions to build and deploy:

https://docs.ohif.org/deployme…build-for-production.html

I never did it. I am not a OHIF user.

I am testing OHIF because it will be cool have it working with conquest node API.

Although I am not a PHP user, it will be easy others users make a Laravel API from node API sample.

Luiz

I got the RTSTRUCT working too in php! I'll have a look at the coding error.

Are you using it instead of wadouri endpoint in ohif?

I got the RTSTRUCT working too in php! I'll have a look at the coding error.

Where OHIF is calling this endpoint?

And a working getframe(). Returns binary information without header, tested on old OHIF with wadors.

I had done this function in lua api.

Isn´t ok?

Can you post the full incorrect json file?

Marcel

Hi, Marcel

This is the json with problem:

Parse error on line 1:

...vr": "SQ", "Value":[}]}}]},"00700080": {

-----------------------^

Expecting 'STRING', 'NUMBER', 'NULL', 'TRUE', 'FALSE', '{', '[', ']', got '}'

json.zip

The json error is in:

Parse error on line 1:

...vr": "SQ", "Value":[}]}}]},"00700080": {

-----------------------^

Expecting 'STRING', 'NUMBER', 'NULL', 'TRUE', 'FALSE', '{', '[', ']', got '}'

Hi, Marcel

I just load a rt struct without errors while loading.

But if I click on SR or Seg I get this message(in red).

The metadata function still have a bad json format

Hi, Marcel

>>In mine I have a wado-rs instance endpoint, but it is not accepted by the new OHIF.

Could you post the wado-rs endpoint code?

>>I think the only OHIF error is that we are not yet able to serve dicom-rs instances in the correct format- that is used by OHIF to load RTSTRUCTS therefore I have not been able to display RTSTRUCTS. 1.03 does not give any errors, I do not think it supports RTSTRUCT at all.

I agree.

I am searching for wado-rs sample response in the web. But, no look until now.

Hi, Marcel

I don´t know if this is usefull for you, but with orthanc and conquest using the same dicom file the struct tags are something as below.

The orthanc tags is not a json file. I copied the metadata from browse. Some tags I collapsed to make easier the copy.

Attached is the same metadata generated by conquest.

I see some tags in orthanc file, not presents in conquest.

I attached the conquest equivalent json metadata generated.

conquest: json.txt

orthanc: orthanc.txt

orthanc: orthanc_main.txt

I see no differences between old and new ohif using the API except the error with rtstruct files.

with struct files:

1. The old ohif(you posted) doesn't throw an error, but it doesn´t render the image. Probably, it catches the error.

2. The latest dev ohif throw an error, and it doesn´t render the image as well

I imported the same struct dicom to orthanc.

But It didn´t able to render it.

I'm afraid I haven´t a decent rtstruct file to test.

Hi, Marcel

>>Does your api work with the old OHIF (just posted on Git).? My php one does.

Are you talking about dicom files with RTSTRUCT?

I have structured wado-rs api endpoints in the sources.

But, it´s not operational yet.

Luiz

Great work.

Sorry for I don´t able to help you in this DICOM API part.

My skills in that area isn´t enough.

Luiz

Hi, Marcel,

I am using now your latest metadata function.

I saw two problems:

1. With this metadata function version the pat id "0009703828" - Head Exp2 doesn´t show in OHIF. The version prior to this works.

2.The json generated with metadata function is not well formed when tested with dicom RTSTRUCT file.

And many value tags aren´t trimmed the extra spaces.

The dicom file is https://www.dropbox.com/s/cfya74vjmebdhet/LUNG1-001.zip?dl=0

Here is the json file

json.txt

If you put the file content into https://jsonformatter.org/ and validate you get:

Code
    Parse error on line 1:
    ...vr": "AT", "Value":["b\u0000\6\u0000"]},
    -----------------------^
    Expecting 'STRING', 'NUMBER', 'NULL', 'TRUE', 'FALSE', '{', '[', ']', got 'undefined'

Here is my latest lua script:

pasted-from-clipboard.zip