Web server

• Update on Git.

If you do Serialize(true, true, true) OB, OW and OF are written as an array of numbers

If you do Serialize(true, false, true) OB, OW and OF are not written at all

Getting closer all the time!

Marcel

• Great work.

Sorry for I don´t able to help you in this DICOM API part.

My skills in that area isn´t enough.

Luiz

• I have structured wado-rs api endpoints in the sources.

But, it´s not operational yet.

Luiz

• I see no differences between old and new ohif using the API except the error with rtstruct files.

with struct files:

1. The old ohif(you posted) doesn't throw an error, but it doesn´t render the image. Probably, it catches the error.

2. The latest dev ohif throw an error, and it doesn´t render the image as well

I imported the same struct dicom to orthanc.

But It didn´t able to render it.

I'm afraid I haven´t a decent rtstruct file to test.

• Hi, Marcel

I don´t know if this is usefull for you, but with orthanc and conquest using the same dicom file the struct tags are something as below.

The orthanc tags is not a json file. I copied the metadata from browse. Some tags I collapsed to make easier the copy.

Attached is the same metadata generated by conquest.

I see some tags in orthanc file, not presents in conquest.

I attached the conquest equivalent json metadata generated.

conquest: json.txt

orthanc: orthanc.txt

orthanc: orthanc_main.txt

• Hi,

to generate the metadata I remove only a few items including ROIContourSequence, that is controlled by the following line:

q2['9999,0202']='-Private,7FE0,30060039'

This means delete Private tags, delete pixel data if there, and delete ROIContourSequence if there.

If you remove the 30060039 entry in this line it will give similar metadata I am sure, but the RTSTRUCT can then be over 10Mb big.

I think the only OHIF error is that we are not yet able to serve dicom-rs instances in the correct format- that is used by OHIF to load RTSTRUCTS therefore I have not been able to display RTSTRUCTS. 1.03 does not give any errors, I do not think it supports RTSTRUCT at all.

Marcel

• >>I think the only OHIF error is that we are not yet able to serve dicom-rs instances in the correct format- that is used by OHIF to load RTSTRUCTS therefore I have not been able to display RTSTRUCTS. 1.03 does not give any errors, I do not think it supports RTSTRUCT at all.

I agree.

I am searching for wado-rs sample response in the web. But, no look until now.

• Hi, Marcel

>>In mine I have a wado-rs instance endpoint, but it is not accepted by the new OHIF.

Could you post the wado-rs endpoint code?

• Hi, Marcel

I just load a rt struct without errors while loading.

But if I click on SR or Seg I get this message(in red).

The metadata function still have a bad json format

• The json error is in:

Parse error on line 1:

...vr": "SQ", "Value":[}]}}]},"00700080": {

-----------------------^

Expecting 'STRING', 'NUMBER', 'NULL', 'TRUE', 'FALSE', '{', '[', ']', got '}'

• I got the RTSTRUCT working too in php! I'll have a look at the coding error.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!