Running Conquest and K-Pacs on same machine??

• I have a simple setup with a Kodak CR sending images to a Conquest server. My conquest server also runs K-Pacs. I want to setup the conquest device in the Network tab of K-Pacs. But the conquest rejects all requests, like the device info was incorrect (AE/IP/port). I believe that it may be confusing it because both Conquest (WSERVER1/192.168.55.110/104) and the K-PACS (KPServer/192.168.55.110/104) both have the same IP.

The K-PACS lists: WSERVER 127.0.0.1 104 as the device to querry. And Conquest lists KPServer 127.0.0.1 104 as the K-Pacs device. It also has WSERVER 127.0.0.1 104 in the list as its self (this is in there by default). The Conquest also lists the CR info, which is working fine.
    Does any one else have any issues running both Conquest and K-Pacs on the same machine. And what dicom info do you use for each. For example do you list the local IP's as 127.0.0.1 or the actual IP of the machine?
    While working with this, I actually had it working (K-Pacs querrying Conquest from the network tab) successfully until a reboot. But haven't been able to get it working again since.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!