• Marcel,

I know you receive a lot of messages regarding request for help/ problems..... This is a simple thank you note for providing a easy to use PACS/ DICOM system for hospitals that have little or no money.

I work in a small rural hospital (West Virginia) to which a lot of PACS equipment /software providers charge $5.00-7.50 per study for storage and retrieval.

We currently use Conquest with K-PACS on 2 different doctor's offices with interface to the KODAK CR500 and other equipment- everything works perfect.

Thanks again.

Rob

• Yes, I agree with Rob,
    Through the conquest project, and KPACS, I have learned so much about DICOM, routing, compression,....and what a benefit it has been to our hospitals. Thanks for allowing us to be a part of the great thing you guys are doing. These projects are having a world-wide impact. I am seeing other South Dakota sites using Conquest, for one reason or another.... Not just cause they are free, (though that helps) but because they work as well or better than many other paid solutions.
    Thanks again,
    Chad

• Likewise here,

Marcel,
    Thank you for the wonderful job on Conquest. It is a great help to small/rural health care and imaging centers. Well done. Please keep us users up to date if there is anything we can help with.

L.J.Jaszczak MD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!