Vidar Scanner Multiple Films

• I can only scan one film at a time. I changed the number of films (num films) but it doesn't advance the films. Is there anything else that I can change to do this or am I stuck with one film at a time on my Vidar?

• Hello! I have K-pacs doing mutipul films on a vidar scanner! I am using Windows 2000 Pro. The latest version of k-Pacs required some dll files to work right, the k-pacs install program required it. I had to download the latest Adeptek hd50 scsi drivers, for AHA-290AU scsi controller. I also downloaded the vidar scanners twain driver from Vidar. The rest fell into place. I have not tried it on Windows XP.

• Using an Adeptek HD50 SCSI model @ AHA-2940AU. The Vidar install manual goes through the editing of the SCSI bios . The scsi card thinks it is driving a hard drive and you need to configure the card bios, by hitting "ctrl A" when the computer boot up senses the scsi card. Again the manual for the scanner should have the exact instructions for configuring the scsi card. The download section at vidar has the manuals.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!