C-Move problem with Siemens CT

• Hi,

Has anyone else had this problem?

When carrying out a C-Move request, the files are listed in "Server status" and seem to be downloading, but then at the last file an error comes up and says "DICOM Move Error: Remote DICOM error"

"dgate" also frequently crashes.

I've made certain that the server has the correct client details, and all other functions seem to be working.

We use ConQuest to download Dicom files from a Siemens Somatom Sensation 16 CT scanner. Everything has been working perfectly for months, but about 4 weeks ago Siemens upgraded the firmware. I suspect some little known setting was changed at that point, but the Siemens' guys can't say what it might be.

Thanks,

Mark,
    DCU, Ireland

• You use conquest to move from Siemens to Conquest, all right? The error means that siemens ends the connection prematurely. Further no clue. What happens if you transmit from the Siemens console to Conquest ? We do that all the time without any problem. By the way, which version of conquest do you use (just for the record).

Marcel

• I have problems sometimes also.

I have a 64 Slice Sensation and when transfering (archiving) large datasets (>5k images), I infrequently run into cleint termination with no further details. Once that happens though, any further attempts and ALL image transfer fails until I delete all pending jobs and restart them individually. If I split up the archival into groups of less than 5k images, I never have problems.

Shrug

• Reply to marcelvanherk - I'm using version 1.4.12c

I haven't tried sending files from the Siemens' end - but I'll try that next time.

Radtraveller - thanks for reply. Interesting - I'll check to see if thats our problem too.

• Also...

I don't know how long you have had your machine, but over time the DB can become corrupted, even if you religously use system cleanup and shutdown after deleting old studies. Ask your service rep about removing and rebuilding the DB. ALLDBRemove is the function name I believe.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!