Brand new installation does not show images

• Hi all.

I have just installed k-pacs onto two different PCs. In both cases I configured the software to access our already existing PACS server.

I succeded in fetching the study list. But when I select a study and click on the "viewer" button, a window containing two black areas opens and does not show either images or thumbnails. Furthermore, it is impossible to access to such window's menu, since it automatically closes in few instants after I try to open any item.

Any suggestions?

Thanx,
    supix.

• Same problem here actually same problems
    Menus snapshut on their own, I cannot even move the viewer window to my secondary monitor it sanaps back after 0.5 sec or so. it does not retrive images from the server.
    Im currently running Conquest Dicom server 1.4.12c on windows XP Pro service pack 2 and all recent hotfixes. clients run K-Pacs 1.0.1 onthe same platform. I had the same setup on some virtual machines and it worked fine(I'm not shure about what updates were applied to windows)
    Any help will be very welcome
    Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!