QUERY AND RETREIVE

• HOW CAN I QUERY BY THE ORDER NUMBER AND RETREIVE ONLY THE ONE STUDY THAT I WANT? RIGHT NOW THE ONLY QUERY AND RETREIVE I CAN GET TO WORK IS TO QUERY BY THE PATIENT NUMBER AND RETREIVE ALL OF THAT PATIENTS EXAMS.

• Hello,

The easy way to do it is in the gui software (windows only) of conquest, select Query/Move tab. in the top most you can change the query level to study. type what you are looking for (use pt id or name of patient). See it the study is there by doing the query. If found, select your destination. then elect "Copy to destination".

I hope this helps.

anatole

• as Matt points out, I also would use K-Pacs for query and retrieve and transfer studies to other machines cause you can select by time range and modality, which is not possible with the conquest gui.

as Matt points out, I also would use K-Pacs for query and retrieve and transfer studies to other machines cause you can select by time range and modality, which is not possible with the conquest gui.

Well, the conquest GUI also supports time range and modality query, you only have to know how...

Time range query is possible at study level only with DICOM conformant format. eg. "20071010-20071011" for one day or "-20071011" for all studies until a date or "20071011-" for all studie from a date.

Querying for modalities in study is also possible at study level. Note, if you go down and want to query Series and Image level you allways have to specify the index fields (e.g. StudyUID on series level and StudyUID and SeriesUID on image level)

Regards,
    Andreas

Ps.: but it is probably more convenient to use K-PACS anyway...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!