Change how Kpacs lists studies

• Is there a configuration change available to the user to have all studies on ONE patient listed under that patients name?

Ie.. Instead of having a seperate line PT name, study date etc, for every study:

Have one line with PT Name / MRN and sub menu that list all studies for that patient?

Also, I have this wierd thing going on that will list the wrong study.
    ie Patient had a abd/pel CT but it will list CT Head or MR. Also will have wrong Requesting physician.

• Currently K-PACS only support study level query and treats a study as the highest entity. Due to the fact that there are quite a number of users asking for patient level query, I will consider to implement it, although this would require a redesign of my database classes.

About the second question:
    I have heard of this problem before (http://www.image-systems.biz/p…t=361&highlight=physician) and fixed an issue with studies that do not have a study date entry. With the current version 1.0.1 I can not reproduce this bug.

Can you give me more detail? E.g. screenshot and query result log (activate the LogDICOMCommunication option in the k-PACS.ini file)

Regards,
    Andreas

• Andreas,

I can't seem to post a screen shot of the search. The log file has patient info. However, I can tell you that I did a search on Nuclear Med studies and all the daily QC images come back with a referring physiscian of "Hitachi" which is the MR magnet and the communication log also list study types as MR.?? The NM tech told me that the wrong physician is listed on alot of the NM scans.

How can I send you the screen shot?

PS, Ack.. I did not know that such an extensive rewrite would be necessary for changing how patients are listed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!