Structured Report (SR) objects

• Hi JC,

the new dictionary is right. Depending on the context of this tag it can contain one or more numbers. I would think the error is in dsr2xml.

To fix it try to add:

[lua]
    Importconverter0 = Data.ContentSequence = nil

this would delete the offending sequence - does it work after?

Marcel

• Hi,
    Surprises, the error message disappeared but measures also!
    Sorry, I do not quite understand your post.

Code
    xxxSequence[1].yyySequence[1].item = nil

Or rather, I do not know how to write ...
    [lua]
    Importconverter0 = Data.0040Sequence[1],a30aSequence[1].item = nil

Alain Godard Châtellerault France. Je parle très mal anglais et je ne suis pas informaticien. Soyez indulgent :)

• Hi

dgate.dic :
    (0040,A30A) VERS="4" VR="SQ" VM="1" Keyword="MeasuredValueSequence" Name="Measured Value Sequence"

Dicom.ini :
    [lua]
    Importconverter0 = Data.(0040,A30A)Sequence[1].item = nil

the xml file is empty : 0Ko
    What a mistake I do?

Alain Godard Châtellerault France. Je parle très mal anglais et je ne suis pas informaticien. Soyez indulgent :)

• Hi,
    I am not able to find the "item name" I'm sorry.
    On the same ultrasound machine, here are the files that refuse to move and one that goes smoothly

Files

• dcm_SR.zip

(12.33 kB, downloaded 357 times, last: )

• Hello, I have a problem with the SR file export products by SAMSUNG MEDISON
    ------------ Adding image files to server -----------
    [CONQUESTSRV1] ***Implicit_Parse encountered an invalid element length during load of DCM file (in 37312035)
    [CONQUESTSRV1] ***Length = -1291734271
    [CONQUESTSRV1] ***[AddImageFile] C:\Users\godard\Desktop\1.2.410.200001.1.1131.2621433921.2.20150625.1160314576.445.2_0002_000001_14352416890000.v2 -FAILED: Error on Load
    -----------------------------------------------------
    is it possible to ignore this error ?

ExportConverter : dsr2xml -q (quiet) The dsr2xml export allows me to get a correct XML file.

Merci.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!