Inquiry Regarding Upgrading to the New Version of OHIF Viewer in Conquest DICOM Server

• Dear Marcel,

I am writing to express my enthusiasm and appreciation for the integration of OHIF into the Conquest DICOM Server. This addition has been fantastic, as it allows for usage without the dependency on Weasis, simply through a web browser.

However, I find myself slightly eager and curious about future developments. I would like to inquire whether there are any plans to update the version of OHIF being used in Conquest.

Looking forward to your response and any information you can provide.

Best regards,

ddmmbb

• Hi,

I have included ohiftop.7z that was generated september 2022. This is supported in Apache as well as in the build-in web server. It shows RTSTRUCTs, allows storing measurements and does MPR.

In principle you can generate a new version of OHIF yourself with Node.js and include it in conquest's web pages (the build-in webserver's router may need to be adjusted though) or run it standalone and connect to conquest's API.

The reason why I package an older version of OHIF with conquest is because this is the last embedded version that was very easy to deploy (3 files). The ohiftop zip contains about 200 files and maintaining it is difficult for me. But I can try to create an updated version for the next release.

regards,

Marcel

• After building ohif into Viewers-master\platform\viewer\dist I changed two files:

I added .htaccess for Apache:

Code
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteRule viewer/* index.html [L]

And I changed app-config.js:

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!