Web server

• Hi, Marcel

I am working in a QIDO version of the front/back end.

I have a problem with Columns and Rows parameters.

If these parameters are present in query the result is empty.

If I get rid of them the result is ok.

I need to pass this parameters due QIDO compliance.

• Hi Luiz,

I have committed an update on github. This means the fixes are in the source code and dgate.exe and dgate64.exe. If you use the current repository to compile under linux the fixes will also be there.

regards

Marcel

• Thank, you.

In the QIDO/WADO version I sent you, you need install a new package called nodemon(npm install -g nodemon) before run the server api.

Nodemon is most used in dev enviroment, because it save the programmer to restart manually the app after each code change.

And, I wrote instructions into readme files about how to install and run the apps. Is it ok as a manual?

In production, there is other packages such as PM2 that can be used. With this package if the app crash it restarts automatically. But, I believe it is out of initial scope of development the app.

• Luiz,

in the api/dgate folder lua5.1.dll is not needed, it is linked in in the executable. I also attach a smaller dgate.exe without database support and without jpeg, that can be used as client in the api to make it a tiny bit smaller and maybe faster.

Give it a try,

Marcel

Files

• dgate.zip

(613.8 kB, downloaded 59 times, last: )

Marcel van Herk is developer of the Conquest DICOM server together with Lambert Zijp.

• Thanks,

I will try it.

But, I am afraid it will make no difference in server side API performance

Luiz

• Example of the change: make sure no DICOM code is run in the client, just straight lua and remotequery

• Hi,

this is the modified lua file and the small client for testing. The small client has regular lua and servercommand(), nothing else. This means that all processing should be done on the server side, which was already the case except for conversion of a query. So there is no loss of functionality, and a bit of speed increase. The client also does not need dgate.dic or dicom.ini.

Here it is called dgate.exe for compatibility but I will intend to name is servertask.exe.

smallclient.zip

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!