We have an issue with our diagnostic viewer which causes cine clips to sometimes to blend in the stack of stills when we'd like to have them easily identifiable as cine clips.
To split these clips, we built a lua which generates a new (and consistent) series instanceuid and changes the series description to CINE. This fires properly, but at times it writes an object which will not successfully export. This is not consistent. I do not know how to make it fail and I do not have access to a study which will cause this issue. We see it several times a month.
I noticed yesterday that when this file is written, it's a DCM file instead of a v2.
We use FileNameSyntax=3 so I'd expect to see a v2 object.
Here is the lua:
--If called "CQUS" and SOPClassUID equals the SOPClass for US Cines, then Obtain the last 7 characters from the SOP Instance UID(SOPSubs) and remove 10 characters from SeriesInstanceUID.--If new SeriesInstanceUID ends in a period, remove 11 characters from the original SeriesInstanceUID.--Concatenates the values from the new SeriesInstanceUID and new SOPSubs to make a unique US Cine SeriesInstanceUID.print('ic-cqus.lua UPACS THREAD ' .. Association.Thread .. ': received an US Cine on AETitle CQUS and has modified SeriesInstanceUID to ', Data.SeriesInstanceUID, 'and updated the SeriesDescription to', Data.SeriesDescription)print('ic-cqus.lua UPACS THREAD ' .. Association.Thread .. ': has destroyed SR object ' .. Data.SOPInstanceUID)