Error saving to SQL when receiving from other PACS

• Hi

I am having problem to receive studies from another PACS which have a pretty long patient ID.
    Due to one old scanner the same patient and its ID can have different writing for the name and the the other PACS ads a suffix to the patient ID like "[IMPORT ROOT date and time]".

Conquest always chokes on those studies and doesn't store the images and hence can't forward them.

Attached is an excerpt of the debug log:

Any workaround for that?

thx for any help here

• Hi,

It does not choke on the lenght, but on the fact that you have the same study twice with different Patient ID's. I guess you can add a script to get rid of the addition, that may help.

E.g.

[lua]

ImportConverter0 = Data.PatientID = string.gsub(Data.PatientID, '%[.+%]', '')

Marcel

• Hi

No the database is empty. I deleted all images, made a regen of MAG0 and then imported the study.

• Hi,

then both patientID's must be sent at the same time.

**Refused to enter inconsistent link PatientID into DICOMStudies: PatientID = '1500851' StudyInsta = '1.2.276.0.37.1.183.201007.5708004', Old='1500851[Import-root-0110224007]', Refused='1500851'

Really tests the database, so 1500851[Import-root-0110224007] is sent first, and 1500851 second.

Still the script line should help.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!