Examples of the use of Conquest DICOM server

• Hi!
    Good day to all!
    I suggest! Give examples of the use of Conquest DICOM server in your hospital.

Following the example:
    Web Viewer: Softneta.com - MedDream 4.02 [unlimited] [$] <---HTTP over TCP---> [Real World]
    Web Server: Apache 2.4.9-win32-VC11 + PHP 5.5.10-Win32-VC11-x86
    DBMS: MySql 5.6.16.0 [vol ~25GB]
    DICOM Server: Conquest 1.417 [8 scaners 2x(CT,MR,XA,DX), 15 workstations] <---DICOM protocol over TCP---> [Real World]
    Disk Array: RAID 5 [capacity ~60TB, volume of images ~40TB]
    FS: NTFS
    HARDWARE: Depo Storm 3300G4

• I just put together a system almost exactly as mikivan did and it works great.

However just yesterday I noticed the MedDream app will display an incorrect patient name if two studies have the same PatientID. That is, if Patient One has a study with an ID of 111 and then Patient Two has a study sent to Conquest with the same PatientID, both studies will be displayed in the MedDream study list as the "Patient Two" (or whatever the name of the last study sent with that ID). Displaying the studies shows the proper Patient Name in the displayed image but they are incorrect in the Patient List.

Strangely, doing a query of conquest with a workstation application shows the correct patient names even if they have the same PatientID but they're incorrect using the MedDream interface. I don't know if this is a MedDream issue, a Conquest issue or a MySQL thing. I'm stumped. I'd appreciate any input if anybody has an idea of what might be going on.

• Hi,

The top patient table list patientID vs PatientName; so if you do a patient level query you will see one name for 111 (the last stored). The log shows a warning when the storing occured. The next table (study) also contains patientID and PatientName. So if you list on study level the return will be correct. But in short, the PatientID is the primary identifier for a patient. You should NOT store data for different patients under the same ID.

regards,

Marcel

• Apparently the medDream viewer does a query at the Patient Level rather than the Study Level. iQ-VIEW (and probably most other workstations) will query at the Study Level. Thank you Marcel. This now makes sense.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!