File entry if successfully transmitted to remote DICOM node?

• Hi Marcel,

first of all thanks for your great work and also your great support.

I have an issue with images or studies to be forwarded automatically to a (very) remote PACS. Conquest 1.4.17d is told to automatically forward any uncompressed stuff to another remote DICOM node via VPN (1.4.19 cannot be used for other reasons :-( ). Uncompressed is neccessary as the target does not understand any sort of "compressed". However, this target can only be reached when the VPN connection is available. Unfortunately, there are times when there is no internet or VPN connection to the target at all. This can be the case possible for hours.

So, in this particular case it is important for me to have a file in which patient data and successfully delivered images will be visible at a short glance.

I have told the CONQUEST export converter to create a text file with every image to be added which has been sent:

The most important thing I would need is still missing here: the date and time when CONQUEST has successfully delivered each image to the remote DICOM node.

Is there any way to achieve this?

(Or, if that won't work, is there a way to tell CONQUEST to create a more detailled log file where successful delivery of any image will be noted?)

Thank you very much in advance!

• Hi,

try:

ExportConverter0 = forward to BILDSERVER1; append "datum:%d %t %V0010,0010 %t Aufnahme Datum:%V0008,0020 %t Aufnahme Zeit:%V0008,0030 %t Organ:%V0008,103E %n" to LOG.txt

The append will only execute when the forward succeeds, which can be any time because of the retry mechanism.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!