Can not get it to work..:-(

• Hi All,

First I think this is an awesome program. So, that said :D
    I have running several instances of Conquest succesfully running, but now I am ( after a week of trying ) desperate.

Let me explain the situation: I am running the latest version of Conquest on a win7 machine. I have made a mysql database. I always get the same error, there was a problem loading libmysql.dll.
    I have copies it from another machine that is running well and placed it in every place I could think of, but alas, always the same result.

Second: I am storing my images on a Synology. So I want to run Conquest onn a win7 machine with the database and fill in at : Local disk directory to store DICOM images: a share to the folder on the synology.

I just won't work :evil:

Any help is greatly apreciated .

• Hi,

1) Are you using the correct mysql libraries? They are separate for 32 and 64 bits. Which dgate.exe are you using: dgate.exe or dgate64.exe; dgate.exe requires other libraries; dgate64.exe requires libmysql64.dll from install64.

2) If you are running conquest as a service, use UNC //server/share/folder paths. Also, you may have to change the login the service uses.

regards,

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!