Two Conquests' Database (object file name)

• Hello,

2 Conquests are fed with same identical images but they create different object file names for same image in different DB (looks like adding access time integer plus a count). Is there a way to control and tell Conquest to use same object file name for the same image when run two different instances with different databases.

Our use case will be like that. We want to change an image location from MAG0 to MAG1 in one Conquest and delete image at a certain time and map MAG1 to other Conquest to retrieve the images.

As 2 Conquests create deferent object file name we were not successful. Any help appreciated.

Best Regards,

Haluk Celikel

• Hi,

the best way is to share the database, I guess. I did with with mssql, where two heads where each other MAG0 and MIRROR0 and vice versa. But I have not tested this with other database systems

For your request you can choose a filenamesyntax that does not include the counter, like 9. See the manual.

Marcel

• Thanks Marcel. We use PostgreSQL. We will test PostgreSQL mirroring and let you know.

Our use case actually requires same filename as databases will grow differently. One with all online MAG0 other will have both online MAG0 and MAG1 (as remote node)

Best Regards,

Haluk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!