MRI spectroscopy errors?

• Hi ConQuest users!

My problem is that MRI-spectroscopy images from Siemens scanners; transferred via ConQuest does not work in third part program like LCModel.
    Has anyone noticed this problem?

Background:
    I can receive all kind of DICOM images from the scanners and also the MRI scanners accept to re-load stored DICOM images, including CSI and SVS spectroscopy data. That means that all necessary private DICOM elements are handled correctly so the scanner can read the complete protocol and also continue to process the spectroscopy data, which has passed through ConQuest. However, program like LCModel does not recognize the files to be correct DICOM-spectra files.

Tests:
    By sending the exact same images from the MRI-scanner, using the elderly Digital Jacket server, the images are loaded correctly into LCModel, as well as the MRI scanner. The size (bytes) of the stored files are the exact same, coming from both ConQuest as well as Digital Jacket. Also all including DICOM-tags are identical, BUT with one exception, i.e., all (FFFE,E000) elements from DICOM Conquest reads "Undefined" length. Could this be a clue?
    I have tried to edit the definition of this element in dgate.dic but I guess this has no influence of the incoming files?

Looking forward for all possible help and information!
    /Jimmy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!