Need to anonymize studies going to a certain AET

• Hi

I need to anonymize studies which are going to be sent from one of my Conquest server to one specific client.
    Since I am a NOOP when it comes to converters and LUA I need a little help :P

this is what I have come up with so far:

ExportCalledAE0 = PACS
    ExportCallingAE0 = REMOTEHOST
    ExportConverter0 = anonymize_script.cq
    ExportConverter0 = forward compressed as jk to REMOTEHOST

Would that work or is there a major flaw in my logic?

thx for the help

• you can only have one exportconverter0 - the second one would need to be 1.

This currently would export every incoming dicom object to REMOTEHOST - which probably isn't what you intended. You could use an ifmatch statement, but I'm not sure what the "trigger" would be. I've used something like:

ExportConverter0 = ifmatch %calledae", "ANON"; anonymize_script.cq
    ExportConverter1 = ifmatch %calledae", "ANON"; forward compressed as jk to REMOTEHOST

This would look for incoming DICOM calling conquest by AE title ANON. I couldn't find the actual example that I was thinking about so code above might not be exactly correct, but should be close.

There are some other examples in the following thread, and you can check the manual for everything that you can match against.
    http://forum.image-systems.biz/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=16072

And if you are worried about anonymizing burned in (image pixel) data such as on many ultrasound images and/or on CT dose pages, you can check out how I've blocked out pixels - it's a little tedious, but less so than using tools to remove this data manually. I've used (expanded versions) of this script to anonymize over 50,000 exams that research has used and shared with other groups.
    http://forum.image-systems.biz…33&t=42252&p=54083#p54083

• Hi,

There is a forward that can anonymize as follows (from manual):

e.g.

ExportCallingAE1 = REMOTEHOST
    ExportConverter1 = forward series to AE script "call anonymize.cq"

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!