Window/Level question

• Hello,
    I am quite new both to this forum and to KPACS. I have been using KPAcs only for the past few weeks and I love it.

Everytime I want to use a specific window/level, I start by creatin a preset ("Tool > Window Presets > Custom settings" from there, I create a custom setting, save it and then apply it to my image. I am just wodering if there is a shortcut for that, for example typing the window and level and apply it to my image without having to save ithat preset first.

thnak you very much

• The "presets" option is meant to be used for settings that you know you will need more than just once and allow you to quickly switch your current image leveling to a bone window or lung window or something.

For individual changes within an image, i.e. correcting an imperfect acquisition at the modality, you can use the windowing function to alter the brightness and contrast using the mouse up/down or left/right. For visualizing specific tissues you can use the ROI window. Just mark the area of interest and the contrast/brightness will be recalculated on the basis of the selected image pixels.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!