Source code of Conquest User Interface for Windows

• Hi,

Conquest being open source PACS, can anyone provide the source code of Conquest User Interface for Windows.

Also, is the user interface developed in Visual Basic or .NET?

Kindly suggest.

Thanks.

• Hi,

the GUI (in delphi) is not open source, because it contains quite some features I do not want to support. Typically it calls dgate to do task such as database querying, image conversion and maintenance. Let me know what function you are interested in and I will explain how it works.

Marcel

• Hi Marcel,

Thanks for the information.

Could you suggest us the use of interface in "Query/Move" tab in Conquest GUI? Can this be used to transfer dicom studies to another PACS other than Conquest?

Thanks.

• Hi Marcel,

Could you suggest us on integrating Conquest directly to CT Modality Equipment.

Would the process be same by including the CT Modality IP, AE Title and Port in Known Dicom Providers?

Kindly suggest us on how we can integrate conquest to it.

Thanks.

• Hi Marcel,

Could you suggest us on integrating Conquest directly to CT Modality Equipment.

Would the process be same by including the CT Modality IP, AE Title and Port in Known Dicom Providers?

Kindly suggest us on how we can integrate conquest to it.

Thanks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!