Worklist - memory leak

• Hello Marcel,

We are using Build 1.4.17beta3 32 bit on a Windows 2003 server. This is being used as a Worklist server. The database to which this is connected is Oracle 11g using ODBC.

Everything works well - queries work fine - the only problem is that the memory usage increases as time goes by. From a minimum usage of 10 MB, it increases to about 500 MB at the end of the day.

I am sure you would want more details - so, pl let me know what more information you want. I will be glad to provide that.

Best Regards
    Kashi

• Hi Kashi,

adding this to dicom.ini might shed some more light:

[lua]
    endassociation = print('--->' .. heapinfo())

This will summarize all allocated data. It would be nice to get an excerpt from serverstatus.log showing the ---> lines from a fresh start until a day.

Marcel

• Hi Marcel,

Thanks for your fast response.

My mistake - our production worklist server is 1.4.16 (32 bit) - the development version is 1.4.17beta3 (32 bit).
    The lua snippet which you have suggested below looks to work only with 1.4.17beta3 but not with 1.4.16.

Would you like me to try the latest version in production with the lua code snippet? Maybe, no point in debugging a 1.4.16 version?

Pl let me know what you think.

Best Regards
    Kashi

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!