Import files from "Di X - Ray" CD

• Hello Andreas,

i`ve got a problem by importing Images from a CD.

When I start the CD, there appears a Logo from Di X ? Ray.

There are two directories on CD; dpic and patpic.

In dpic are a lot of bmp-files. When I open them with irfanview, or the Import Button in Kpacs, you see only a part of a body ( an ear, or a finger, or something like this) and that they are all might be drawing with a pencil on a white paper. It seems that they are only templates, cause when you will put them together, you will see the whole body of a woman and a man.

In patpic it seems, that there is the picture. The file is: 13869654.06r .
    But Kpacs can?t open it, to import the file.

When I let start the CD automaticly, the viewer from CD appears and I can view the Image. It looks like the Image was scanned from a Film in another Hospital.

I hope these Informations will be enough for you. Please, can you help me?

Best regards from a bicycle driving (Centurion ?Alpe d`huez? 26?) PACS-Admin and thank you.

bommy

• I know these CD's because we are having a hard time with them as well in our hospital. There are no DICOM compatible files at all on the CD, just a proprietory format. The only way to import the files is to select "file" and then "export to DICOM" for EVERY SINGLE IMAGE. This is a very clumsy way but will work for CR at least.

regards,
    Andreas

Ps.: Klein-Quantum purple edition '98 with Dura Ace 9 upgrade. Still one of the best bicycles out there, hope I will never need another one ;-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!