auto delelete images function

• Hello,
    we have several iqview 2.8 (licensed).
    In this version, unlike some previous version (like 2.5), I can't find the option to purge automatically the images (for example, those older than 15 days).

Thank you

• Buonasera Davide

I assume you are looking for the overflow management. That is pretty simple. Open iQ-VIEW. Click the "Local settings" button to open that configuration dialog. There, you click the button to open the "Server Admin Tool". On the left you find the different sections of the server administration. Go to "Overflow management". Here, you can set up the automatic study deletion in the same way you are used to in iQ-VIEW 2.5.0. After making your settings, press "OK". The server will be restarted. Afterwards, whenever you start the iQ-VIEW application, the overflow management will automatically delete all studies matching the overflow management settings.

Please also consult the iQ-VIEW Administration Guide for further details. It gives all information about the server administration in section 9.2 LOCAL DICOM SETTINGS (SERVER ADMIN TOOL). For overflow management, particularly check out section 9.2.3 Setting up overflow management.

I hope that helps.

Cordiali saluti e buona serata.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!