Import Converter Question - Write to MAGX

• Hello

With the following command I can force to write everything incoming to the server to MAG1:

ImportConverter0 = storage MAG1

How can I configure Conquest to write all new incoming studies from certain AETs (3 in total) "CTSCANNER MRCANNER1 MRSCANNER2" to MAG1 without affecting dropped files or receiving from other AETs?

thx

• Hi,

for instance:

ImportConverter0 = ifequal "%u", "CTSCANNER"; storage MAG1;
    ImportConverter1 = ifequal "%u", "MRSCANNER1"; storage MAG1;
    ImportConverter2 = ifequal "%u", "MRSCANNER2"; storage MAG1;

Marcel

• Oh thank you,

I was trying to put it all into one ImportConverter, no wonder that ths didn work out :-).
    It is working flawlessly however CPU usage jumped from 35% to 90% when importing files over the GUI (dropped files).
    Can this be due to the fact that Conquest is checking which ImportConverter matches the conditions for each file? - meaning every dropped file invokes 3 checks before the server "knows what to do with it" - does this make sense?
    If so would it be a good idea to add a fourth converter for dropped files?

• Hi,

I think you can put them into one converter (just append them with ; inbetween). Not sure why the CPU load has gone up. The parsing of the importconverters is not a very heavy operation. If you can experiment a bit what happens with cpu load for 1, 2, and 3 converters that would be nice.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!