Upgraded to 1.4.16 from 1.4.16rc4 - error/compression help

• Current setup:
    Windows Server 2008 x64
    16GB of RAM
    Drives E & F for storage
    Two XEON 2GHz processors

So, the upgrade went okay. I made a new directory with 1.4.16 and copied my dgatesop.lst, dicom.ini, dicom.sql & acrnema.map files over from my old dir. I updated my service to point to the new directory as well. When it receives images I'm getting this error '***[JPEG Library]: Output file write error -- out of disk space?' My MYSQL DB is appx 105GB in size so I didn't want to risk having to reindex that mother mother. I currently have 'usebuiltinjpeg = 1' and also have this set in my dicom.ini:

# Configuration of compression for incoming images and archival
    DroppedFileCompression = j2
    IncomingCompression = j2
    ArchiveCompression = as

My main concern is that my images are NOT being compressed even though I have 'Incomingcompression = j2' set. Eventually I will run out of space and be OUT OF SPACE. Can somebody help troubleshoot this with me please?

I'll include a copy of my dicom.ini for reference.

--in desperate need of help

thank you

• I had a 'printer_files' folder in my 'MAG 0' but not in the my 'MAG 1'. I forgot to mention that my 'MAG 0' is always full and usually stays at 0 MB free. This is probably why its happening as it can't write to the 'printer_files' folder any longer. Is there a tag I can use in the dicom.ini to redirect where conquest thinks the 'Printer_files' folder lives for each MAG?

thanks - Jamie

• Hi,

for a quick solution for you should be to make some space in MAG0 and set the new flag MAGDeviceFullThreshhold to keep the space free. I will add a temp folder ini setting later.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!