DSA images of the dynamic problem

• Hi,Marcel,

CONQUEST receiving the DSA's dynamic image, the interface can be seen in the BROWSE DATABASE number of images, but the images in the WEB interface was significantly less than the server, and each series can only see one image, only click on the VIEW was behind the patient ID You can see a series of dynamic images, because where it?

• Hi,

the web display (configure serversideviewer in dicom.ini in cgi-bin) works as follows:

select patient - study - series.

For each image in the series, a drop-down list of frames is shown when applicable. I.e., it does not put all frames of all images in a series on one big heap.

Marcel

• thank yuo ,

You mean I understand, but I do not mean this;

For example I have a case, there are four series of dynamic images, each series of 60 frames, so my question is the WEB display is only seven images of each series, only selected patients VIEW behind the image will display 60 frames , and only a series, three series of images are not displayed, select patient - study - series can see the four series, select one of the series, only to see an image without icons, rather than dynamic. By the way,I view images with K-PACS viewer for internet explorer .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!