php into lua script

• Hm,

lua (webserver code) is started from a CGI executable application (dgate.exe). In its turn it can start executables such a 7za or pscp. I guess it also can start a php interpreter. What would be the benefit? The lua interpreter has access to dicom server, databases and environment. It should be able to do as much I think.

Marcel

• Mr Marcel,

PHP have plenty of code ready to use in Web page Development.

I think we would have more flexibility to use in Web page Development to Wado Server.

I can use javascript to client authorization, but it´s executed on client. I guess I could use php to server side client authorization.

I´d like to access firebird database with lua scripts and I don´t know if I can do it only using lua.

Regards,

Luiz

• Hi,

I used an xml package suggesting it works. You have to use lua5.1 packages. But since the lua interpreter is embedded in dgate there may be issues.

To handle: each http request starts a new dgate instamce. To generate use e.g., curl.

Marcel

• Luiz,

The image date and image number are programmed using their names in an old dictionary (dgate.dic). Their correct new names is InstanceNumber and ContentDate as stated in the new dictionary. You would have to change all instances of ImageNumber and ImageDate in the nh_queryallimages and nh_queryimages accordingly. I have added it to the buglist.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!