IQ-View allowed for reviewing mammographie?

• we are thinking about digital mammography.
    Do you have any recommendations for that, concerning monitors and graphic card?
    There is a lot on the market, has anybody here good experience ?

• In my departement we use a dual 5MP EIZO Radiforce grayscale monitor system driven by 2 Matrox Med5MP graphic adapters for mammography reading. I think 5 Megapixel is recommended for mammography reading but I am not sure if you can use a monitor with lesser resolution. The complete system (DELL Dual Xeon with 4Gig Ram) is about 25000?

regards,
    Andreas

• Dear,

We want to use the Conquest with K-Pacs/IQ viewer for reading digital mammo for temporary purpose until the real PACS is installed. I have setup Conquest server which receives the images from Siemens Digital Mammo. So far so good, but I'm not able to display the series on the dual monitors. For example, patient X has a serie of 4 images. Right and Left (image 1 and 2) need to be displayed on Monitor 1 and Monitor 2 so the radiologist can examine the 2 images and compare. with scroll the next 2 images appear: image 3 on monitor 1 and image 4 on monitor 2. The monitors installed are Barco 5 MP monitors.
    How do I setup the K-PACS viewer to do this ?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Annelies

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!