JUST INSTALLED IQ VIEW AGAIN

• I HAVE BEEN ON THE OLD IQ VIEW PACS FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS. I JUST RECENTLY STATRTED HAVING PROBLEMS BURNING DISC. NOW WHEN I TRY TO BURN THE DISC IT ALWAYS SHOWS I NEED BIGGER DISC SIZE. I AM USING CD-R 700MB AND HAVE TRIED ALSO USING DVD-R. I TRIED JUST BURNING A HAND TO DISC WHICH IS BARELY 4MB BUT CONTINUE WITH SAME PROBLEM. THE ENTIRE BAR JUST STAYS GREEN AND DOESNT CHANGE ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
    THANKS
    BRITT

• Dear Britt

Did you change anything in the procedure of burning media? Like using a different brand of blank media or inserting the medium only after opening the medium creator vs. inserting the medium before selecting the study to burn from the study browser and then opening the medium creator? Or changing the user account? Or using even a new computer?

It sounds to me as if iQ-VIEW is either not given enough time to properly load the medium or it can't do that for some reason (e.g. incompatible medium brand). What has me puzzled, though, is that you say the status bar remains green. Are you sure you don't mean red? Does the status bar show the correct size of the medium including how much space the study would need? If not, use the CD button next to the status bar to try and load the medium manually again.

Which iQ-VIEW version are you on?

If the issues continue, contact the local reseller from whom you have purchased your iQ-VIEW workstation license for further assistance.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!