Help ConquestServer setting

• Good day!
    I am sorry for my English. Trying to master setting Conquest.
    In my case, the images are sent from the scanner to the two directions of the eFilm and there are no problems. But still I will send them in two storage areas. There are drives that can store up to one and a half years, MRI scans. Question: Is it possible to keep such a large database? The second question. I could not install more than one storage device images. I had to use the direction of the mirror. Is it possible to configure so that the shots went in the right places, and if errors in transmission does not occur, then the base of these images are not recorded.
    Thanks for the answer

• Hi,

conquest can be used to store millions of images. I am afraid I do not understand th second question. You can have multiple MAG Devices by manually editing dicom.ini. What would need to select where they go?

Marcel

• Thanks for the answer.
    I want to clarify my question. I need to store images for 2 years and in duplicate.
    For two years on the disk will be about 3000000 images. Such a large number will hinder the work, such as re-initialization of the database. Can I set up so that after a successful send MAG Devices, Conquest did not add them to its database.
    I have attached a file .ini. Correctly spelled MAG device?
    # Configuration of disk(s) to store images
    MAGDeviceThreshhold = 0
    MAGDeviceFullThreshHold = 30
    IgnoreMAGDeviceThreshold = 0
    MAGDevices = 2
    MAGDevice0 = \\Archive\2014\
    MAGDevice1 = \\doctor2\dicomdir\
    NightlyCleanThreshhold = 0

• Hi,

3 million images is not so much. Postgres or MySQL can easily handle such amount of records. In principle you can run conquest with a NULL database but it would just be receiver, and can do NOTHING with the stored images, not even delete them. The best option is to let conquest do the deletion of files and database records based on your wishes.

For storing the images in a duplicate set use:

MAGDevices = 1
    MAGDevice0 = \\Archive\2014\
    MIRRORDevice1 = \\doctor2\dicomdir\

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!