Nightly move failed after upgrade to 1.4.16(b)

• Hi

I just upgraded from 1.4.15 to 1.4.16 (b).
    I upgrade as usally replaceing .exe files inculding copy the 7zip and all that jpeg compression files - However I did not replace acrenamp dgatesop dicom.ini.
    Server runs fine, just this morning I recognized that the nightly move operation failed.

Message was similar to this (cant copy paste at the moment):
    could not select patients for archival
    nightly move failed

Systems runs:
    MySQL, no other changes were made.

Any ideas how to troubleshoot this?

• Ok when I use" dgate -v -au" to reset archive flags I get dagte crashes balbalabla...etc....

Below is the error message file from Win XP/( I think it used to XML!?) if someone bothers to take a look, mabe its helpfull :-)

• Huuhh quite complicated that matter.

I downgraded to version 1.4.16 beta 4 - and now the archival process starts without crashing - yeah!!

Problem is now that the following message comes up:

recompressed with mode = jk (Strip=0)
    cannot rewrite jpeg/rle image in v2 format
    failed selectin patients for nightly moving

danm it :-)!

So my database is mostly V2 in NKI compression.
    New data coming into the server is J2K lossless - thats why I upgraded.
    The nightly moved data schould also be stored in J2K lossless on the MAG1 drive.

To give it a second try I changed the file extension from *.V2 to *.DCM - maybe it will work!?

• Hi,

the nightly move will not change the filename. So compressing from NKI to JK is not currently possible. I will check on the crash. There is, however, no crash address in your log.

Marcel

• Hi

Ok after some testing I figuered that much :-).

However it would be a usefull feature to compress in n2 or nX - if jk is not possible - instead of just stopping and let the move fail when jk is set!?

Over he week I will test versions x.16 beta 4 and up to see in which vesion it will stop working and let yu know where the bug mght be.

• Hi Marcel,

Nightly move works in BETA 4 and 5 (Version 5 interface shows its only Beta 4 - ZIP files says Beta 5 !?). Move fails working in RC2.
    If you can provide links for the versions in between I will try them out to – I didnt find RC1 !?

greetz

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!