dgate move by ReferringPhysician

• We have three locations that all have a convention of putting their office location as the referring physician, SS, NH, SH. In the past the images were all merged into a single database at one location as a backup. I now face the problem of pulling out just the images from one of the locations to repopulate a new server running Conquest 1.4.16. I've played around with using K-PACS 1.6.0 to do a search on the database, selecting the needed studies and then transfering them to the new server. This seems kludgy but seems to work. Does dgate allow me to pass command line options to move studies by ReferringPhysicianNa?

Brady

• Hi Brady,

it does not have a command line tool like that, you will have to generate a list of study uids using some query tool, and then you can create a batch file to move study by study. Of course, conquest can also do these moves directly, as you can filter on any field in the database from a c-move command. It is just a matter of finding the right c-move client (dcmtk might do).

An alternative is to do a move of everything to another conquest, and use exportconverters to forward the data based on ReferringPhysician.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!