Dicom server 1.4.16(k) released !

• This is translated from Russian - error is: instruction from address 0x00494965 referenced to memory with address 0x0061524d. Memory cannot be "written"/

And next error is: Access violation in modulr ntdll.dll ...read of address 00000000

• OK, I tried it on two other comps. First is WinXP, limited user and 2nd with the Win7, also limited user
    Result was the same.

First print attempt was sucessfull, but second was not good with error - Access violation in module cqDicom.dll.

UPD:
    On Win7-64bits I've got the same messages

• Quote from marcelvanherk

And if you try another printer?

Yes. For WinXP it was Samsung 1210 ML (network), for Win7-32 was Canon MF device connected directly.

Also I experimented with virtual PDFCreator and Microsoft XPS Document writer.
    Result was the same - first time it ok, but in second got error like "Access violation at address 10031e18 in module cqDicom.dll Read of address 0000004c"

• Hi,

I indeed found a bug in option 'Print image on local dicom printer', if you call it twice without browsing to another image. This bug is NOT in option 'print selected images on local ....'. As a workaround you can use this option. Can you give it a try? The bug will be fixed in a next release.

Thanks!

Marcel

• Hi, Marcel!

I did try this option "'print selected images on local ....'" .

And the result was the same - error in cqDicom.dll :(

Shure that's all will be corrected in the next release! :D

Thanks for your attention!

• Hm,

I did not get any errors from these options. Can you delete all files in folder \dicomserver\data\printer_files and see what happens there if you try to print? And can you again report the exact error messages (including addresses?. And the exact steps you did, what modality images, from which scanner etc?

Marcel

• Ok!
    I deleted files from 'printer_files' directory. There was only one - 'accesstest.log' zero length.
    Nothing has changed.
    DICOM images for testing purposes I took from ClearCanvas examples.
    It's looking like from CR, CT, DX, MR, MG, RF modalities.

Those images, that was inside of Conquest zip file ( HEAD EXP2) gave me the following errors
    from the first attempt to print:
    'dgate.exe - Application error
    Intruction from address "0x00494965" referenced to memory address "0x0061524d" Memory can't be "written" '
    And second message is - 'Access violation at address 7c910a19 in module "ntdll.dll" Read of address 0000000000'
    And images can't be printed at all/

Now I'm tring to print from my examples.
    Here I have two images from CT.
    Using the second option - 'print selected images to ...'
    and choose film format "4x6" I got the following:
    'Access violation at address 7c910a19 in module "ntdll.dll" Read of address 0000000000'
    But image is printed.

Now I' trying CR modality and
    Conquest is printing in first time, but in second
    it's gives me 'Access violation at address 7c910a19 in module "ntdll.dll" Read of address 0000000000'

Now MR modality
    First attempt - everything is OK!
    Second - error like 'Access violation at address 10031e18 in module 'cqDicom.dll Read of address 0000004c''

Everything was done with an images from ClearCanvas example.

• I only changed 'LargeFileSizeKB = 24576'

• Quote from marcelvanherk

is there something special with drive i:\ ?

:shock: Nothing ! :D

This is simple windows disk on primary partition, in my working notebook.
    And such things are happened on 4 comps. Three of them has Russian windows on board,
    but one has English Win 7.

Maybe I will upload the whole directory of Conquest to some file exchange service?

• Hi,

I got your data, and I am testing it. I new see your first crash is in dgate.exe; that is the main server. After it crashes, the server is down amd printing from the GUI will fail as well. I will debug the problem.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!