Can't query when one MAG device is full

• Conquest 1416Beta6

MYSQL database

Hello,

I have two MAG devices and each are about 25TB. MAGDevice0 is full and conquest is currently writing to MAGDevice1. When new studies are written I am getting the error message in the GUI that states: 'OUT OF DISK SPACE?'
    That happens when there is 0MB left on MAGDevice0. I then cannot use the web interface that is running to query conquest if I need to delete a study. I can query conquest with other programs, like Centricity or E-film and I can use them to retrieve. I just cannot use the Conquest web interface to query. The result always comes back empty. If I free up some space, like maybe 20MB then it will work fine. I currenlty have no deletion rules setup as I do not want to delete anything at this point.

Any ideas to use the conqeust web interface to query when one MAGdevice is full? I have included a copy of my dicom.ini below if it will be of any help.

thanks

• Well, that isn't very useful....if someone's MAGDevice is full..they can't use the browser. What is someone supposed to do to be able to use it again? If space is created on the drive where MAGDevice0 lives then Conquest will try to fill it up again right?

• Marcel,

Sorry, I did't mean to complain like that. I really like conquest and I appreciate all of the work that you and everyone has put into it. When you say, 'typically we do not run MAG0 full', does that mean you have a deletion rule in place for MAG0, or is there a way to keep from writing to a MAG device when free space hits a certain limit and then start to write to the next MAG?

thanks

• Hi,

No problem ;->>> there is a (unfortunately) hardcoded 30 MB limit (in device.cpp) which makes that it selects another MAG. However, I am surprised that it reports '*** out of disk space ***'. We use archiving code to transfer data away. You can also make a batch script or use 'nightly move' to create space on MAG0.

Marcel

• Marcel,

It was reporting out of disk space when there was 0mb free on the MAG0. I managed to delete some other install files for a different app and I now have 23mb free and it doesn't complain anymore. So, if I use a script or use nightly move to create space on MAG0, will MAG0 fill up again to 30MB if I move 1GB off for example to MAG1?

thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!