service failure

• Hi Marcel!

I've read the manual and discovered that the service will fail if images are not stored on the same pc of Conquest.

So, this is my configuration:

US machine --LAN-->> pc with conquest dicom server --LAN-->> win XP server with folder in which are stored the images

the transfer beetween pc with conquest and the images storing server is made with import converters

ImportConverters = 2
    ImportConverter0 = save to \\Server\Dati (Z)\IMG_ECO\P000041\EG000210\temp.dcm
    ImportConverter1 = process with dgate.exe "--convert_to_jpg:\\Server\Dati (Z)\IMG_ECO\P000041\EG000210\temp.dcm,1024,\\Server\Dati (Z)\IMG_ECO\P000041\EG000210\%V0020,0013.jpg,//0";destroy

If I install the service on the pc with conquest, everytime I transfer an image from a US machine the OS (Win XP Home) crashed.

Is there any possibility to do this without leaving open the Conqest GUI???

Regards,
    ciro

You have to change the account for which this service runs

sorry Marcel, I didn't understand this.

by the way, maybe is better to put conquest on the same pc with the target directory.

Just a simple question: can I make all the things from a command line interface, without the GUI (i think something like dgate-- ....)? and where I can find some examples?
    so my application could stard the dgate module and not the GUI and I don't need a service this way. This because sometimes users click on conquest buttons and make disasters!!!

regards
    ciro

• Hi,

To change a service account: Right click my computer - magage - services - CONQUESTSRV1 (or whatever your server is called) - properties - logon.

Dgate -- can do everything - samples are on the forum. 'dgate -v' will run the server.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!