Exporting (Routing) (Forwarding)

• I am running Conquest Server version 1.4.15. I have configured 1 export converter. I all works great! However, when it forwards the images, it changes the source aetitle in the image dicom header to the aetitle of the ConQuest server. How can I configure this server to just pass the incoming source aetitle on to the destination configured in the export converter.

Thanks Much!

Harlan Wright

• Thank you so much.... How do I go about getting this feature? Is it a parameter in the dicom.ini file? This feature would make my life so much better!

I just found the revision you told me about... And installed it... I am still having trouble finding how to make it not change the aetitle. Or is NOT changing the source ae title the default?

Thanks in advance....

Harlan

• I used the recommendation, but it still seems to not be working. It is still changing the AETitle... Here are the Export parameters:

# Configuration of forwarding and/or converter programs to export DICOM slices
    ForwardAssociationLevel = SERIES
    ForwardAssociationCloseDelay = 5
    ForwardAssociationRefreshDelay = 3600
    ForwardAssociationRelease = 1

ExportConverters = 1
    ExportConverter0 = forward to NETGATE2 org %u

is this correct...

• Hi,

this is my test (you have to use the just released 1.4.16rc4b !):

ExportConverters = 1
    ExportConverter0 = forward to ETEMP org X%uX

- the X around %u are there just for the test

when forwarding you see on ETEMP:

[ETEMP] UPACS THREAD 9: STARTED AT: Thu Feb 17 22:30:26 2011
    [ETEMP] Calling Application Title : "XCONQUESTSRV1X "
    [ETEMP] Called Application Title : "ETEMP "

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!