• Grrrr... I physically moved the computer I have Conquest 1.4.16 on 64 bit Ubuntu. No change in IP or port configurations. I can search for studies, I can store studies to it, but every other system I try to move images to or use to try to retrieve images from this system, I get an error message of HOST 'name ' did not accept the connection. On the host I try to move images to, I cannot find any error messages. (Including a Conquest with debug to 4)

HELP!?!?!?!?

:-)

Thanks

• you should add some more information about a system. try:
    iptables -L -n (on ubuntu 10.10 ther is default firewall)
    disable apparmor (helps a lot with mysql data files)
    look at /etc/hosts file - is it valid (have entries with name from /etc/hostname)
    what about acrema.map? is it valid?

best regards

Mikolaj Habdank

• Ip chain policy input / forward / output (ACCEPT) (internal network all firewalled )

Disable apparmor.. No firewall between the two systems I am trying to move, (conquest linux to Conquest windows)
    acrnema is correct

etc/hostname is correct.

• what kind of network is between hosts? if there are some managed switches maybe there are some ACL-s. try to connect hosts to one unmanaged switch. try: ping <SECOND HOST IP>
    and:
    netstat -a -n | grep <PACS PORT NUMBER>
    example output
    tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:4006 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN
    and:
    nmap -sS -P0 -p <PACS PORT NUMBER> <SECOND HOST IP>
    example output:
    Nmap scan report for 172.30.0.10
    Host is up (0.00049s latency).
    PORT STATE SERVICE
    4006/tcp open unknown

Nmap done: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 0.09 seconds

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!