shortcut for locking studies

• Hi,

The shortcut function of IQ View is a very helpful feature. I would like to ask if a shortcut can be made that will marked a file as locked.
    I was able to set ctrl-F12 as a shortcut for marking a file READ by inserting 123:1=ViewerForm.btnRead in the sortcut ini manually. However, I don't have an idea what the command is for marking the file locked.

ajgg

• Dear ajgg

Thank you for your inquiry.

There is no shortcut functionality for setting a study as locked as all shortcut functions refer only to viewer actions and this particular action can only be handled from the study browser. You may, however, set the lock manually by simply right-clicking onto the respective study entry in the study list and selecting the locking option.

Kind regards

Sabine Stridde

--
    IMAGE Information Systems Ltd.

• He was able to set control F12 as a shortcut for marking a file READ by inserting 123:1=ViewerForm.btnRead in the sortcut ini manually.

I could not find a shortcut ini.

I found custom.ini and inserted 123:1=ViewerForm.btnRead but still the control f12 did not mark study as read.

Then I inserted ViewerForm.btnRead=123:1 still the control f12 did not mark study as read.

Any suggestions how to create a keyboard shortcut to mark a study as Read ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!