help with correct exportconverter syntax

• Hi,
    Im trying to filter an export converter to send studies within the past 190 days and with the series description of 5.0 with the following dicom.ini exportconverter delow

ExportConverter1 = forward patient now -190 seriesdesc 5.0 to CTPACS

the header of 1 images in the series is as follows
    (0010,0020) LO [74396 ] # 6 PatientID
    (0008,103e) LO [Thorax IV 5.0 B31f RECIST] # 26 SeriesDescription

I'm getting this error

[CT_SRV1] MyPatientRootRetrieveGeneric :: SearchOn
    [CT_SRV1] 0008,0052 8 CS QueryRetrieveLevel "PATIENT "
    [CT_SRV1] 0008,103e 4 LO SeriesDescription ""
    [CT_SRV1] 0010,0020 6 LO PatientID "74396 "
    [CT_SRV1] Query On Image
    [CT_SRV1] Issue Query on Columns: DICOMImages.SOPClassUI, DICOMImages.SOPInstanc, DICOMSeries.SeriesDesc, DICOMSeries.SeriesInst, DICOMStudies.PatientID, DICOMStudies.StudyInsta,DICOMImages.ObjectFile,DICOMImages.DeviceName
    [CT_SRV1] Values: DICOMSeries.SeriesDesc = and DICOMStudies.PatientID = '74396' and DICOMSeries.StudyInsta = DICOMStudies.StudyInsta and DICOMImages.SeriesInst = DICOMSeries.SeriesInst
    [CT_SRV1] Tables: DICOMImages, DICOMSeries, DICOMStudies
    [CT_SRV1] ***Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'and DICOMStudies.PatientID = '74396' and DICOMSeries.StudyInsta = DICOMStudies.S' at line 1
    [CT_SRV1] Retrieve: move search failed
    [CT_SRV1] ***preretrieve/forward xxx to: remote DICOM error
    [CT_SRV1] C-Move (PatientRoot)
    [CT_SRV1] UPACS THREAD 13: ENDED AT: Tue Aug 10 17:41:04 2010
    [CT_SRV1] UPACS THREAD 13: TOTAL RUNNING TIME: 0 SECONDS

My question is
    1. is my use of seriesdesc filter correct as i intended which is to send only series having the "5.0" within its expresssion or will it check the exact word for word description?
    2. The debug says my SeriesDescription is "" ? is this a bug?

If I remove the seriesdesc is the exportconverter its works as intended (the studies from the last 190 days), however it sends all the series within each study and i only need those with 5.0mm thickness

thanks advance for any advice.
    ajgg

• This -essential- log line is incomplete:

[CT_SRV1] Values: DICOMSeries.SeriesDesc = and DICOMStudies.PatientID = '74396' and DICOMSeries.StudyInsta = DICOMStudies.StudyInsta and DICOMImages.SeriesInst = DICOMSeries.SeriesInst

Can you post the full log line?

Marcel

• Hi,

I cant get hold of the complete log from the previous post which is in the office. HOwever, I have a test server at home which is configured with the same exportconverter syntax only with a longer day range:
    here is the complete log copied from the gui.

ExportConverters = 1
    ExportConverter0 = forward patient now -490 seriesdesc 5.0 to LOCAL

I get the following error

start of log below

[CTPACS] Connected by address: 0100007f
    [CTPACS] Testing transfer: '1.2.840.10008.1.2' against list #0 = '1.2.840.10008.1.2'
    ....<mvh shortened log>
    [CTPACS] Query On Image
    [CTPACS] Issue Query on Columns: DICOMImages.SOPClassUI, DICOMImages.SOPInstanc, DICOMSeries.SeriesDesc, DICOMSeries.SeriesInst, DICOMStudies.StudyDate, DICOMStudies.PatientID, DICOMStudies.StudyInsta,DICOMImages.ObjectFile,DICOMImages.DeviceName
    [CTPACS] Values: DICOMSeries.SeriesDesc = and DICOMStudies.StudyDate >= '20090308' and DICOMStudies.StudyDate <= '20100711' and DICOMStudies.PatientID = '0189643' and DICOMSeries.StudyInsta = DICOMStudies.StudyInsta and DICOMImages.SeriesInst = DICOMSeries.SeriesInst
    [CTPACS] Tables: DICOMImages, DICOMSeries, DICOMStudies
    [CTPACS] Query Distinct Tables: DICOMImages, DICOMSeries, DICOMStudies
    [CTPACS] Columns : DICOMImages.SOPClassUI, DICOMImages.SOPInstanc, DICOMSeries.SeriesDesc, DICOMSeries.SeriesInst, DICOMStudies.StudyDate, DICOMStudies.PatientID, DICOMStudies.StudyInsta,DICOMImages.ObjectFile,DICOMImages.DeviceName
    [CTPACS] Where : DICOMSeries.SeriesDesc = and DICOMStudies.StudyDate >= '20090308' and DICOMStudies.StudyDate <= '20100711' and DICOMStudies.PatientID = '0189643' and DICOMSeries.StudyInsta = DICOMStudies.StudyInsta and DICOMImages.SeriesInst = DICOMSeries.SeriesInst
    [CTPACS] Order : (null)
    [CTPACS] ***Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'and DICOMStudies.StudyDate >= '20090308' and DICOMStudies.StudyDate <= '20100711' at line 1
    [CTPACS] Retrieve: move search failed
    [CTPACS] C-Move (PatientRoot)[CTPACS] ***preretrieve/forward xxx to: remote DICOM error
    [CTPACS] UPACS THREAD 9: ENDED AT: Wed Aug 11 01:08:37 2010
    [CTPACS] UPACS THREAD 9: TOTAL RUNNING TIME: 0 SECONDS

ajgg

• Hi,

Edit: there is a bug in the seriesdesc filter in DcmMove in dgate.cpp line 6406 - imagetype is passed instead. I will put it on the bug list. The correct syntax would have been though:

... seriesdesc *5.0* to LOCAL

Without it fixed you cannot filter on series description here though ....

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!