Auto forward to different servers with same AE title?

• Does is possible to auto forward images to different servers with same ae title?

On network are few servers with same AE titles(i cannot change those ae titles), and i need to send images to those servers?

Is possible in dicom.ini somewhere to enter ip addresses of that servers? Because only different is ip address, everything else is the same.

thanks

• Quote from nenad

any comment?

I'll take a stab. I've never tried wat you asked with same AE titles.. There may be a way to spoof the ae titles. I assume you have already tried setting them up in the ARCNEMA map (or Dicom Destinations tab) and it does not work?

As a last resort....

Set up four seperate instances of conquest, Con1-4.. run each, in each one set up the AE of one of your destination servers. Exportconverter to send studies from con1-4 to AE title with IP addr 1-4. On your main conquest, exportconverter send studies to conq 1-4.

bleh, inelegant solutions but should work if nothing else does.

• I try in acrnema.map and enter four destinations with same ae titles, but different ip. When trying to send images, it always send to first in list.
    I know that is possible to setup 4 conquest servers, but i am still interested in, is somehow possible to make script to send to all ae titles?

Is this possible?

thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!