Conquest 1.4.15, how to add dicom files in database?

• I installed 1.4.15 version, and i am interesting in how to add dicom files to Conquest database?

To explain what i do:

I have ultrasound, and i transfer in dicom standard images on my hdd, so when transfer images from ultrasound in computer, i have dicom dir and one folder called "images" where is everything images. Those dicom images are in dicom format for example, 000001, 000002, 000003....
    That "images" folder i put in c:/dicomserver/data. And when started Conquest -Maintenance and press Reinitialize database(because i want to add all images in database), it nothing happens? But when i manually with mouse, drag & drop selected dicom image(for example 000001) in "Browse database", it successfuly insert in database, and i can see patient name, and images.

So, my question is, how automatic to put all my images in database with Reinitialize option?

thanks

• Hi,

you need to write a batch file or program to do that which is not trivial, but requires basic programming skills. The GUI drag and drop feature should suffice for most users as you can drop an entire folder or CD at once.

Marcel

• I am not programmer, i understand what you mean, but i dont know to make that.

At this time, we need to drag folder to add images?

Does anyone here try to make similar script with dgate --addimagefile:filename ?

thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!