conquest 1.4.16alpha k-pacs viewer

• Hi,

I've downloaded the update and KPACS viewer is working great.

Observed that both dgate64 1.4.16afpha and the its updated version seems to gradually take up memory resources.
    Using XP 64 and after 1 day the used virtual memory has reached 17G and physical memory of 4G. Cleared it with service restart. The setup I have uses mysql. Will observe another 2 days to see if it persists. Setting was Jpeg2000 enabled but uncompressed. Then will try to disable jped2000 and check if problem remains. Will try different combinations and check for the problem.

Have 3 exportconverters in the setup but did not observed the problem with previous version 14.15

Thanks, great software.

ajgg

• Hi,

Yes the alpha 3 has solved the memory leak problems.
    Headers, image preview and Kpacs on browser of the GUI are in working conditions.
    Only minor bug found jpeg2k lossless GUI selection is not reflected on menu. Saved dicom.ini correct

DroppedFileCompression = jk
    IncomingCompression = jk
    ArchiveCompression = as

After closing and reopening GUI
    the jpeg loseless selection does not appear. Bug only affects jpeg2000 lossless This is reproducible

No other encountered problem.

Great work.

ajg

• I guess i spoke to early,

some observations of conquest 1.4.16alpha3

the show headers option in GUI shows a blank page with jpeg2k compressed images .

view incoming images in GUI not functioning

servers send uncompresses images despite jk setting
    between servers. receiving server will do jk compression.

but no major crash during constant transfers

ajgg

• Hi,

thanks for testing! I will retest those issues and put them in the bug list. The latter issue suggests JPEG2000 is not enabled on the receiving server in dgatesop.lst. Can you verify that it is?

Marcel

• Only minor bug found jpeg2k lossless GUI selection is not reflected on menu. Saved dicom.ini correct - confirmed

the show headers option in GUI shows a blank page with jpeg2k compressed images - confirmed

view incoming images in GUI not functioning - confirmed

servers send uncompresses images despite jk setting
    between servers. receiving server will do jk compression - not confirmed: if setup as jk in acrnema.map transfer occus as jpeg2000.

• HI

I check the dgatesop.lst and you were right that the JPEG2000LosslessOnly 1.2.840.10008.1.2.4.90 transfer was not set.

Jpeg2000 tranfers are working perfectly.

thank you.

ajgg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!