DICOMReader_AE

This post is a bit off topic. Just describes a problem I've been having with the Siemens Syngo/E.Soft workstations. I guess it just demonstrates that it pays to read the conquest logs carefully.

Conquest has been built for 64 bit Fedora with PostgreSQL support. There are some minor tweaks necessary for a successful compile on Fedora described in another post (search for Fedora).

Thought I might share an experience of being reminded about a particular vendors feature.

In this case if you leave a checked tick box called "Retrieve through DICOM scripts" you get interesting behaviour. This changes the AE title for the C-Move command. I think it is for the purposes of debugging on a separate port and running a DICOM converter script. The default AE title for this configuration appears to be called DICOMReader_AE.

Output from dgate is shown below:

• Hi,

I guess this post is off-topic? Conquest is just used here to log the behavior. And I am interested at the features you are adding to conquest (the log shows you ave edited the source)!

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!