KPACS not able to send images to CC PACS properly!!

• Hello,
    I am a bit puzzles as to when I look at the log details while I am sending the images from KPACS to CC PACS server. It is able the open the port 1112 but then it closes the connection without sending any of the images of the study.

Basically it open the connection to send the images and then closes the connection without sending the images. I am very puzzles as to why this is happening. I have addes the AE Title, PORT and ip address in the configuration and also did ECHO to verify and it displayed as "SUCESS".

I even pinged the static ip address where the KPACS workstation is runing. That works fine too. I just dont understand why the images are not being transferred even though everything looks fine.

IS there something I am doing completely wrong? The KPACS is running on MS XP Pro. The MS firewall is diabled and I am not sure what else I need to look into?

Please advise..

Thanks
    Tim

• Most likely, your PACS implements a sort of access restriction (like most other archives do).
    You must allow the sending of images somehow (on server side).
    Otherwise you will have to study the log files on server and K-PACS side to find out what's wrong. To do so with K-PACS, click the "Jobs" button and select the "Process Log"
    tabcontrol. Here you can activate the "LOG DICOM communication" checkbox. You will find a file calles "Communication.log" in the K-PACS directory.
    Feel free to post the log content here, if further help is needed.

regards,
    Andreas

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!