new user needs help

• We are a small office using digital films and we are having trouble sharing the files to other computers. We installed and set up the following with an IT guy we hired:
    The screen says in Explorer: "Welcome to the Conquest DICOM server - version 1.4.14"
    This is the software we are using and it is how I came to this website.
    We are pretty lost so bear with me...

We can see all of our patient files/names,however it exports the films/images it is working poorly at best. The problem is the films are very overexposed or underexposed "looking" on the viewer and we cannot change it. When we are on the actual computer that the digital x-ray comes with, the films are easliy manipulated with a slider that can do contrast or brightness.

The reason we had to go with Conquest is entirely cost. The software and set up was out of my budget as a single doctor office for other offices. I cannot pay 20k for something like software.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Any specific questions or additional info please post or ask me. Thanks a ton.

Dave

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!