Restrict forward by modality

• I want to stop all PR modality images from being forwarded (or even stored by Conquest for that matter).
    What might an import or export filter look like that would forward all modalities except PR. Bear in mind that the problem studies are MR's with PR's mixed in.

Mike.

• HI there,

I have the same problem send study of MR from conquest to another station because PR.

Is this work for export to ?

and if it so where to put it before or after of export ?

Couldn-t understand.

Thanks for the help

• Hi there once again !

Could I've done with the post before or this could be a solution ?

ExportConverters = 1
    ExportConverter0 = ifcontaining "MR", "MR"; export series to AE

What I want to do is forward /export MR series that are attached with PR, pratically would be better to delete and sent image because it clean database, but if this export I would use it to.

Thanks once again.

• I would like to ask also if I has only one server(no virsual server) AE = CONQUESTSRV2 (for store CT,SC & MR then send to Kpacs work station after it being requested) to set config in dicom.ini to destroy PR/MR (the problems are with philips MRI,cannot view study with Kpacs however if view by series MR it can).
    Thank you in advance

• Hi LMSSML
    I donot have experience like that however I think it should work,there may be some error on the config

• Hi,

conquest will send whatever the viewer asks for. You have to use the statement:

ImportConverter0 = ifequal "%m", "PR"; destroy

to make sure no PR states are stored in conquest, and manually delete PR entries already existing.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!