CONQUEST WEB SERVER

• Hi,

there is a scripting possibility that in principle should allow that (you should be able to create all existing pages from scratch). But it may be difficult to achieve. It may be easier - but not trivial - to modify the source code (routine dgatecgi in dgate.cpp) and recompile. The logo is just a jpg that can be replaced. Specific items could be made configurable (through dicom.ini) on request for the next release.

Marcel

• I DON´T UNDERSTAND.
    I ONE TO DELETE THE PRINCIPAL INFORMATION, AND I ONLY WANT ONE LOGO ( THIS IS THE EASY) AND DELETE SEARCH BY STUDIE, ONLY ONE SEARCH BUTTOM.

HOW CAN I "WRITE" CODE, AND RECOMPILE?
    THANKS.

• Hi,

if you are on linux, this is relatively easy. On windows things are more difficult. The web page as it is now is hardcoded in C++ code, so you need someone with some development experience to pull this off.

Marcel

• Hi,

Have a pogrammer download dgatelinux1415alpha.zip, extract files, edit routine dgatecgi in dgate.cpp, and compile file total.cxx (which includes all other source files). The command line to compile total.cxx is documented in the code. There is no difference between the linux and the windows source code.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!