ZipMsgXX.res is probably not linked to the executable.

• Hello All.

I occationally get this message on one of my Conquest servers.
    (Yeah I have installed many. Conquest is absolutely great, it can be used for all sorts of "hot fixes" as well as nice archives. We use conquest a lot as DICOM Storage SCP for research software that generally has bad or no DICOM storage SCP, or to achieve "special effects" (with input converters) for viewers such as K-PACS)

The message is:
    ZipMsgXX.res is probably not linked to the executable.
    Missing String ID is: 11001

Then there vill be file called ZipTmp??.??? (where ? is wildchar, example of file name is ZipTmp0g.t00)
    There will be a Zip file as well with exact same timestamp and size (at 5 in the morning)
    This does not happen every night, sometimes several days will pass, sometimes every night.
    Conquest version is 1.4.14
    Windows Server 64bit R2.

I cant see that this effects the server in any bad way, it keeps running.
    (well actually it uses up 100% cpu power eventually, but I can not see any connection to this message)

Best regards
    steini.

• Hi,

is there dicom activity at the time of zipping? A file might be locked at the time it tries to zip.

the message it cannot find is: "Input file does not exist".

The following files are zipped at night:

ZipMaster1.FSpecArgs.Add(curdir + '\*.log');
    ZipMaster1.FSpecArgs.Add(curdir + '\*.ini');
    ZipMaster1.FSpecArgs.Add(curdir + '\*.sql');
    ZipMaster1.FSpecArgs.Add(curdir + '\*.map');
    ZipMaster1.FSpecArgs.Add(curdir + '\*.lst');

Zipping only occurs if there is a log file. Is any of the other entries not present in your server directory ?

Marcel

• Hello Marcel and thanks for your help.

All the filetypes exist.

Last windows update was on 15 des 2008, then all available updates where installed.
    Do you want the complete list? (it is rather long)

Thanks
    Steini.

• I belive I know the reason for this behaviour.

Before we had windows XP, now we have Windows Server. On XP you only have one session, console. On Server you have the console and 2 terminal sessions. If the GUI is running in more than one session this zip issue happens.

Best regards

steini.

• Hi,

thanks for this info!. If you have the GUI of 1.4.15, deleting zipdll.dll will switch zipping to 7za.exe (which has to be present). I intend to get rid of the zipmaster component for the future as it gives more trouble.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!